01 September 2015

You've suffered an awesome fate, haven't you?

3 DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

until Equestria LA. :D
so actually, what I'm here to tell you is to not expect any blogposts before or during EQLA, because I will be doing at least some of the following:
BEFORE

  • Packing
  • Planning
  • Trying to finish my panel
  • Panicking 
  • Panicking about my unfinished panel
  • Panicking through a practice run of the pane
  • being on planes
  • did we mention panicking?
DURING
  • Intermittent seizures out of pure joy
  • Panicking about my panel
  • Doing my panel
  • Panicking mid-panel
  • Panicking before meeting horse celebrities
  • Eating Lunch with M. A. Larson (no, really)
  • Chilling with a certain Duke for a least a bit
  • PONIES EVERYWHERE OSMXIASDASMGGGFHFFHFGN
  • In-N-Out Burger
  • Like, Twice
  • Visiting a semi-distant relation who lives out there, or them visiting me, or something
  • Panicking about something
  • Videotaping and Photographing everything in sight
  • Trying not to get drive-by signed by Larson
  • Probably panicking on the flights, because I hate flying
  • Horse
  • So Much Horse
So, if you see a big, crazy-haired Dweeb out there by the name of Cadejo Jones, make fun of his face or something. Tell him Heavy Gauge sent you.

or, TL;DR:
Seems that the wrath of the gods got a punch on the nose
and it's startin' to flow
think I might be sinkin'
Throw me a line 
if I reach it in time
I'll meet you up there 
where the path runs straight and high