21 September 2015

Stillllll in a dreeeaaammmmm CAAAKEEE EAAAATERRRRRRRR

Wow, it got heavy last night, didn't it?


let's totally ruin that moment.


started playing MGS3:SNAAAKKEEEE EAAATERRR at my buddy Walter's house, and holy crap is it fun. there's all sorts of jokes I get now (such as the above one, obviously), but even better is the fact that it's built to be a bond game.


If you've got any doubts about whether to at least look into the game, let me present the main theme as my argument.

Like, just look at that. They did a motherbuckin' BOND THEME THAT'S BETTER THAN QUITE A FEW ACTUAL BOND THEMES.

also, I suck at stealth games, so it's an enjoyable experience to watch me be awful, according to the gang.


What a thrill...
With darkness and frosting through the night

What a thrill...
I'm searching and I'll bake into you
What a mess in my mouth
But you're so tasty!

I quit my diet
Not for honor, but for you
**Cake Eater**
In my time there'll be no one else
Confection, it's the way I ice to you
**Cake Eater**
I'm still in a dream, Cake Eater!