09 September 2015

Some sort of sleep/health issue

Not entirely sure what's going on here, but...

I'm exhausted and completely short of breath. I didn't sleep last night almost at all (which I suspect was just a result of yesterday in general), and I'm having trouble keeping awake.

As a result, I'm pushing posts back again. I feel bad to do it, as I know some of you really want to know how it all went, but right now I need to get some sleep and figure out what the hell is going on.

I'll still probably be checking my twitter, if you should need to contact me or something, but until tomorrow I'm not going to be at nightlies on EQD or Base or anywhere.

hopefully it's just accumulated stress and jetlag, and not anything more serious.

EDIT: Took some decongestants and the like and I can breathe easier now, but exhaustion is still a thing.