22 September 2015

working on a new MLP fic

So given that last week took IDW comic rarity's obsession with Noir and made it canon, I have no choice but to take the Rarity Detective Fic I've had kicking around in my head for a few years and actually write it out. 

The story is called "A Finder of Lost Things," and it's a sort of holmesy affair with a healthy dose of dirk gently and various genre 'cliches' to either be abused or lampshaded.

it'll be fun.

also given that I'm out of work today (I barfed in the bathroom. acid reflux is not fun, but I fixed it with tums and a plate of pierogi when I got home) I figure instead of laying around being miserable, I should lay around and be productive and miserable.

spoilers (sort of) below, but sometimes I can't help but look back at my notes and laugh.




anyways, it'll be coming down the pipe eventually.