08 September 2015

EQLA POSTS INBOUND

Hey there folks! turns out I am NOT dead, but I haven't had anything other than airplane sleep (which counts for about a 1/4 of what it should be) since sunday morning, so I'm going to smear the posts out across the week and into the weekend.

I have most of the swagpost done, as that's the easiest, and I want the day-by-day breakdown and my panel highlights to come later, as I'm still in a crazy (good, but still crazy) emotional state. I just had the best three days of my life, and I'm trying to let them settle, as well as the fact I am starting a new job tomorrow that I've got reservations about, not the least of which is that I essentially am not allowed to talk about what I will be doing as a condition of working there.

also, my phone continues to slosh further down the bullshit slip-n-slide it's been on since the day I left, so getting the photos out at the proper resolution may require a hammer.

Still, don't want to leave you hanging, so here's a few quick teasers:


Ludicrous amounts of swag. all worth it.

Horse Famous People I have met: EQLA 2015


Not so much EQLA (though it was the last leg of my flight back), so much as Sweetsong and I agree this is one of the best shots we've taken of her.

anywho, Catch you around, Constant Readers. This dog has a sleephole to dig himself.