10 September 2015

EQLA SWAG ROUNDUP

Sorry, got real for a second there. still, it's important, alright? 
thanks for sticking with me, either way. there is a reward.

THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS IT'S WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

CADEJO'S GOING TO COUGH UP TO HOW MUCH MONEY HE BLEW SHOW YOU ALL THE NEAT STUFF HE ACQUIRED AT EQLA.


SO WELCOME TO THE SWAG ROUNDUP.

GET HYPE
also that one on the bottom of the overview pick is Hiya Rares by NCMares. he's awesome and you should go shower him with praise.
Given the choice, I maybe would have gone with the one he did of AJ suplexing a tree. Oh Well, next year.

Here's the deal on how I'm doing art: This is as close as I'm getting to the artist's work on here. I'll list the Artists with their works, so you can go out and find them on your own and praise them there.
TOP ONE: ponies as Disney Princesses, by the awesome Jenn Blake. She was a freakin' pistol, lemme tell you. Especially the VIP reception. 
COMIC: it's from the Reflections Arc, but the cover was done (and signed) by the unbelievably cool Agnes Garbowska, who I also got a commission from, which should be here soon.
Also, a Tie (see below a bit) KP's signature thingy (also below)
and Misc
Print (I have have no idea who the artist is) up top is from Tabitha St. Germain's signing table. If you came, she handed them out.
Chibi Sombra, because YES.
A print from Pixel-Prism, who is cool and chill and the best. Not only did she make that print available in the vendor's room for signing by Faust, but if you'll notice, there's a bunch of the cards on the bed here, and few hundred more in the box.
She did the art for almost every single one of them.
Every. Single. One.

More swag. Unsure who did the EQLA poster, but it was a Star Sponsor Exclusive (suck it, nerds!). the badges were by MittyMandi, and the Cloudchaser is for a certain nerdy friend of mine, if/when I meet him. 
Blues Ponies, because how could I not? that's by Steve Holt
Also, for those who haven't figured it out, I'm a huge "culture nerd," so Ponies + René Magritte = Very Yes.
Artist is Braeburned, and he is super awesome, but I DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU SEARCH HIS WORK
Also Princess Twilight Sparkle courtesy of Duke. He abides. Meeting him was great.

Also, did I mention that I got to have LUNCH WITH THE LEGENDARY M. A. LARSON HIMSELF? spent the whole weekend following him like a duckling follows its mother, with an awestruck look on my face. Wonder if he was sick of me by the end. He was so cool and great and I got to meet my hero and yay.

Luna Tie and Pin from My Little Ties. It was a hard choice, but I was pretty financially wiped at that point, so this won over the changeling, AJ and Big Macintosh. Well made, though.




Alicorn Big Macintosh coin, for those tough decisions. about 2 inches in diameter. it's got some heft.
AVE, TRUE TO SOMBRA

Everything I got signed, with a few exceptions. Missing are the TSSSF cards for Pixel Prism and Trick Candle, creators of the game, because I totally forgot those, and also some of the 


Might do a separate post on this one, too.
We have, in no order:
Lauren Faust
Bonnie Zacherle
JHaller
JakeWhyMan?
Pixel-Prism
LeekFish
Michelle Creber 
BlackGryphon
ACRaceBest
SaberSpark
KP
Braeburned
TrickCandle
NCMares
M. A. Larson (with his favorite AJ quote)
Agnes Garbowska
Jenn Blake
Tina Guo
William Anderson
Tabitha St. Germain
Amy Keating Rogers
G. M. Berrow
John De Lancie
Dusty Katt
and I think that's it.

[squealing Larson fanboy noises]
 I actually caught the post-it pony as he tagged me, but as I grabbed his arm, he disappeared in a flurry of yellow paper and markers.


All the stuff from KP I got signed. Missed her panel due to an ill-fated In-N-Out burger run, but it was still cool to see her there.

Wings from the PBM video I made a while ago, also the best Ship.
[more larson fanboying]


 AND TO FINISH OFF, a bunch of the TSSSF cards that were either exclusives or signed or just really funny/cool. Don't feel bad short-changing them in this post because there's going to be a hell of a lot more posts on them on here f'sure.






 shout out to preston for the above and below cards. #eqlafriends art still by pixel-prism.