14 September 2015

Last Roundup Fiasco announces their first R&B Album

It's better if you don't look.
[I know you're going to look anyway]

So after years of slacking off, picking fights, losing said fights, and getting banned from various "Applebee's"-tier chain restaurants, Last Roundup Fiasco (LRF for short) has finally begun putting out music. this is their first (and probably last) venture into R&B.

Blowin' your way this [never], with all the hits to make the ladies swoon like wheatgrass.
Tracks:
1. Dick in the Wind
2. Blowin' Hard [LRF would like to specify that this is a saucy flute solo]
3. Pussy Willow Breeze
4. Windsock It To Me, Baby
5. Moaning Wind
6. Huffn 'N' Puffn (He's a Big Wolf)
7. Blow My Meat Tornado
8. Hurricane In My Bed
9. (You Spin Me Like A) Weather Vane
10. She Digs My huge Windchimes
11. Warm Frontal Nudity

Available wherever Phonographic Horse Records are sold.

[Actually this was just a riff Magnum (AKA The_Dragonhorse) and I had going on twitter. I've been looking for an excuse to make Last Roundup Fiasco (the greatest fictional pony band in the universe) actually exist, and this is as good a reason as any. odd-numbered tracks are her creations, I added the evens.]

[I may or may not have begun writing "Weather Vane" as an actual song.]

[so far I have GbMaj7, Emaj7, and a deep sexy voice]


Last Roundup Fiasco: Ruining the Fandom since TrotCon97.